1. Registering, participating in and using this service means that you (“THE MEMBER”) accept the Terms and conditions of Use and Disclaimer set out herein.
2. THE MEMBER’s continued participation constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer. A user, which does not accept these Terms and Conditions and/or this Disclaimer entirety or any individual part thereof, may not use any of the services.
3. User must be over 18 years old in order to use Forces Penpals services. By Registering and/or participating in Forces Penpals (the “Company”) THE MEMBER is confirming that it is over 18 years old and that it accepts the Terms and Conditions herein.
4. THE MEMBER hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees that all of the information disclosed by it to Forces Penpals, has been disclosed knowingly and at its own free will.
6. THE MEMBER hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees that by submitting Communications to Forces Penpals Sites, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or any other form of relationship shall be created between THE MEMBER and Forces Penpals or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries other than pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. Forces Penpals shall not be held responsible for any payment of any monies to any party in connection with Forces Penpals use of Communications submitted by THE MEMBER to the website.
7. THE MEMBER is solely responsible for the content, quality and accuracy of the information it provides.
8. THE MEMBER takes upon itself all risks and/or responsibilities for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the services given by Forces Penpals
9. THE MEMBER may not post, transmit or otherwise use any information gained from Forces Penpals’s website without the expressed permission given by the owner of the said information.
10. THE MEMBER shall not interfere or attempt to interfere with the operating of the website in any way nor by any means and/or device including but not limited to, spamming, hacking, uploading computer viruses or time bombs or the means expressly prohibited by any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
11. THE MEMBER shall not use any Forces Penpals website to transmit vulgar, racist, libelous or otherwise offensive and/or illegal material of any kind.
12. THE MEMBER holds the sole responsibility for all charges resulting from use of the services including direct charges and indirect charges.
13. Forces Penpals are not responsible for the content, quality, accuracy or any other aspect of the information provided by Forces Penpals users. Forces Penpals are not liable for any errors in the above information, or for errors, disruptions or delays in its transmission.
14. THE MEMBER AGREES THAT Forces Penpals SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES, EITHER ACTUAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR TO THE MEMBER’S (OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S) USE OR INABILITY TO USE A WEBSITE, OR TO THE MEMBER’S PLACEMENT OF CONTENT ON A WEBSITE, OR TO THE MEMBER’S RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH A WEBSITE, IN PARTICULAR, Forces Penpals SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS FOR DEFAMATION, ERRORS, LOSS OF DATA, OR INTERRUPTION IN AVAILABILITY OF DATA), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE MEMBER’S USE OR INABILITY TO USE A WEBSITE, OR TO THE MEMBER’S PLACEMENT OF CONTENT ON A WEBSITE, OR TO THE MEMBER’S RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH A WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHER LAW, EXCEPT ONLY IN THE CASE OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY WHERE AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES SUCH LIABILITY.
15. Forces Penpals are not responsible for any misuse of information or material provided. Forces Penpals does not verify or review any information provided nor does it monitor transmissions for content or quality.
16. Forces Penpals may but is not obligated to monitor the services and the information contained therein, to maintain it or protect the rights of users.
17. Forces Penpals reserves the right to decide upon the way and means of displaying the information provided by Forces Penpals’s users including but not limited to deciding upon conditions for priorities in search results. Forces Penpals shall not be obligated to disclose any of the said conditions, being Forces Penpals intellectual property.
18. Forces Penpals reserve the right to remove any materials at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion including but not limited to removing profiles with invalid email addresses, removing multiple users profiles, removing shared profiles and to refuse any material deemed offensive, racist, or otherwise unfit.
19. Forces Penpals reserve the right, without any prior notice, to cancel the access and/or membership of any user not complying with the rules.
20. Forces Penpals shall have the right regardless of the reason, at its sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including but not limited to content, features, or hours of availability. Forces Penpals may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict THE MEMBER’s access to parts or the entire website without notice or liability.
21. Forces Penpals shall not be held responsible for the contents of any off-website pages referenced. THE MEMBER specifically acknowledges that Forces Penpals shall not be held liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links or third parties and that any risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with THE MEMBER.
22. Links from the Forces Penpals on the World Wide Web to other sites do not constitute an endorsement from Forces Penpals . These links are provided as information services only. It is the responsibility of THE MEMBER to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.
23. Forces Penpals reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms and Conditions of use, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in these Terms and Conditions of use will be effective only when they appear on the website. THE MEMBER agrees to review these Terms and Conditions of use periodically and to be aware of any changes.
24. THE MEMBER’s continued use of the website following to any changes in these Terms and Conditions of use shall be considered acceptance of those changes by THE MEMBER.
25. Forces Penpals own, control, license or have the right to use and provide the website and all material on the website including without limitation text, tables, illustrations photographs, images, (collectively the “website Content”) The website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, international conventions. Forces Penpals are the owner of the copyright in the entire website. THE MEMBER agrees to abide by any and all copyright notices information or restrictions displayed on the website.
26. Forces Penpals welcome THE MEMBER’s comments regarding the services, including the website. However, any or all material and information provided by THE MEMBER to the website may be included in a database owned by Forces Penpals and its subsidiaries and affiliates in which Forces Penpals have rights and interest, including but not limited to, the compilation copyright. Forces Penpals reserve the right to use any information or materials provided by THE MEMBER or any information or materials obtained through THE MEMBER’s use of the website to the fullest extent permitted by law. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively “Communications”) to or within the website, THE MEMBER grants to Forces Penpals a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use (including use for promotional and advertising purposes), copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such Communications and any ideas or original materials contained in such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. This grant shall include the right to exploit any and all proprietary rights in such Communications including, without limitation, any and all rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. THE MEMBER waives all rights it may have to inspect and/or approve of any use by Forces Penpals of any material or idea submitted by it in any Communications or receive any compensation for such use. THE MEMBER waives all rights to any claim against Forces Penpals for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications. THE MEMBER agrees and understands that Forces Penpals is under no obligations to use any material or ideas submitted by it in any Communications in any way whatsoever.
27. THE MEMBER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Forces Penpals, THEIR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND THIRD PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
28. Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your subscription at any time by going to the manage subs page. All members receive an unlimited free trial before paying. Because of this opportunity to sample the quality of our site at no cost, we do not offer refunds of pro rata purchased time.